Tuesday, September 29, 2009

diamonds and trees

Trying to be optimistic



A family came and looked at our home yesterday. They are deciding between ours and another in Virginia Beach. The one in Virginia Beach is closer to the place of employment. However, we hope the price of ours beats out the location... we shall see



so, ha ha... have to laugh

My friend Audrey has blocked me from reading her journal. She is a fair weather friend. Only good when I am there for her. Since I am not getting involved in the tift between she and Jessica, she has decided to write me off as well... oh well... what can you do?

While writing this, I just realized... I have been there for her, but never asked her for anything for me. Perhaps this friendship was one sided... hmmm... oh well... whatever



So, Lucy from Lucy in the sky with diamonds has passed. She suffered from lupus. She was 46. I wonder if that is how long I will live. I should research to find out the average age of death for someone who suffers from lupus. It is sad... If I die at that age, Lily will only be 16.

I am just thinking about that because I have not been feeling very well. My body is in so much pain. I find it difficult to breath at times. But I don't want to worry anyone, so I come to work with a smile on my face and a sunny disposition. Most days I just want to stay in bed.



Did I write about this season? It shall be busy. Starting this weekend.

Lily has swim class on Saturdays until November and I just may reenroll her again. So, this Saturday, we have swim class, craft in pink camp, and a baby shower. On Sunday, I want to go to Newport News to the folk fair. Next weekend, I might go visit Jessica. I hope to, it depends on how I am feeling and if Rob says I can go. The following weekend, I want to go to the outlets. Lily needs some clothes for the cooler weather. She only has dresses and onesies. Then the 25th, we are going to the Hampton Convention center to the paper and scrap fair to buy tons of supplies. I think I am going to give myself $100 spending limit. I think there are a few craft fairs in November as well. We also want to go to Busch Gardens for the Christmas thing. Whew... so much...

I want to get Lily those babylegs. They are leg warmers for babies. That way she can still wear dresses in the winter and it will be easy to change her diaper. In addition, when she starts crawling, she won't hurt her knees on our wood floors.



So, this is what I think I want for Christmas...

more calendars... I like funny stuff

2010 insert for my franklin covey planner... I mainly want the calendar, I don't need all the days... that is too thick

new mp3 thing for the car, since I gave mine to Rob

A house

and that is all I can think of for now