Wednesday, October 7, 2009

... and I'm not like you...

my eyes are small, but your eyes are closed...

Just listening to my ipod... I have so much data entry to do. I can finally catch up with that now that I have finished printing and binding stuff....

This weekend is a long weekend. Columbus Day is on Monday. On Saturday I am driving up to Northern Virginia to spend the day with Jessica and then driving back on Sunday. At first Rob said we (Lily and Me) could go and then he was saying no, because he would miss us and worry about us. Now he is saying we can go. He is looking forward to having the house to himself and not having my nag him... LOL
I guess on Sunday , we'll go to the Peanut Festival.
We've lived here 8 years and have not really done anything. Now that we have Lily, I want to do more. I always wanted to do these things, but Rob is a homebody. Now he is more willing to do it.

Working on something crafty. Once it is done, I will post about it. If it is good enough, I may give it as a gift or send it down to Krys to sell in Dad's shop. He needs a website.

No comments: