Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nine Months

Wow!
Where has the time gone?
Lily is already 9 months!
She had her appointment yesterday
She weighs 19 pounds 13.5 ounces = 70%
She is 28 1/4 inches long = 90%

I guess she is going to be a tall girl. Rob's side of the family is tall... My baby is going to tower over me... LOL

Rob has been speaking through wrapping paper tubes to Lily... since we have the paper out to wrap gifts.
Well, today, he gave her an empty tube and then she started speaking through it... it was so funny.



Later, I was on the computer and she was playing on the floor next to me. I saw that she got on her belly and was watching tv. And then she started crying. I looked and she managed to scoot backwards and got stuck under a table... sorry, I don't have a photo, since the camera battery was charging at the time. It was so funny!

No comments: