Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm dying tomorrow...

Uggh, I don't know if I am ever going to get better. The stress is getting to me.
My diet is out the window, I have not been sleeping well, I hate work, and my health is not doing so well. All for what... a stupid house!

It seems like one setback after another.
We finally get two offers on our home and have to decide which one to go with. We were not profitting from either one. And then it takes forever to get word on the appraisal. When that's done, we learn that bank wants 4 paystubs from the buyer who just started a new job and only has 2 pay stubs... this could push closing back to the end of the month instead of the end of the week. And today... we learn the banks don't like the appraisal amount. They want justification for the appraisal!
I just hope that the sellers decide not to bail on us because we might close later than thought. And if the appraisal is off, I am going to scream.
My health has been suffering too. I had a swollen lymph since January. I finally saw the ENT and the results from my fine needle aspiration were uneventful and my lymph was not as swollen. They say it is most likely lupus related.
Lily is scheduled to see an opthamologist and an allergist. We think she might have a lazy eye and she may be allergic to penicillen.
She is crawling around all over the place. She likes to get in the dogs' water bowl. Yesterday, she pulled herself up into a standing position. My baby girl is growing up so fast! She is a pretty good eater; her favorite foods are cheesy poofs, yogurt, pancakes, rice krispy cereal, spaghettios.

I'm dying tomorrow
This house, this street, Chicago
I'm dying tomorrow
Did I do it right
Did I remember to sleep in
Take lots of pills
Commit irreversible sins
Did I at least try to kiss the prettiest girl
At the right time
Did I remember to keep your beer as full as mine
Did I remember to say cheers
Did I at least try to make sure everybody had a good time
Had the best time
Did I remember to stay up late
Drinking for the fun
Drinking for the taste
Did I run outside to kiss the rain
Under electrical skies
I'm dying tomorrow
This house, this street, Chicago
I'm dying tomorrow
Did I do it right

Alkaline Trio - I'm Dying Tomorrow

1 comment:

Judy / IslandBroad said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope everything pans out & that you move into the new house ASAP.

LOL @ cheese poofs. That always makes me laugh (shrugs)