Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Feeling like a failure

Blah...
It sucks... I want to enroll DD in some sort of class to build up her coordination. We have Gymboree and The Little Gym in the area, but sadly, most of the classes are offered during the day. It's like they don't think the parents who have to work during the day want to spend quality time with thier kids, or maybe they think they can't afford it since they have to work, or if they can afford it, send the nanny to take the kids. It's not fair... I don't want to spend a lot of money to only be able to go one day a week when I could go more for the same price.
This just makes me feel even worse because I am not a stay at home mom... as much as I love my child, I don't want to stay home all day. I enjoy working and earning money. I just don't like feeling inadequate because of our choices.
I feel like it's my fault she is delayed with walking and maybe why she has the eye problem. I am broken so she is broken

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

its not your fault!
Baby gym is for yuppy retards!