Thursday, June 24, 2010

This might be a long update

So, It's been a while since I last updated

Where shall I start first...

7 days and a wake-up!
Hubby should be coming home. He was down there for 16 days twiddling his thumbs before he was given a job. Now he works 12 hour days. I don't think he minds it too much since he is doing something and is in the a/c.

Waving the White Flag!
So, I finally broke down and hired someone to take care of my lawn. With hubby gone, it was very difficult to take care of the lawn and the baby at the same time. E would come over, but when she did, it was still too hot. I was trying to do it all. I have to stop and convince myself it is ok that I don't do everything, I have lupus. Some people need motivation to get off thier asses, I need motivation to stop. The guy will come by weekly for $35 a week. Not to bad, we were payign $20 at our last home and the yard was much smaller. It's one thing I don't need to worry about.

Belly Aches
I think DD might have some sort of intolerance to food dye. At first, I was thinking lactose because her tummy got upset after she had mac and cheese. I posted on a forum and someone mentioned yellow food dye. This makes sense since she has no problems with milk, yogurt, and the hubby's homemade mac and cheese. We are going to see her pediatrician to seee if this could be an issue.

Crazy Eyes
Well, her eyes are looking crossed again. The surgeon said sometimes they have to do the surgery again. So, I am going to contact his office and the insurance company to find out what we need to do.

Me
I feel like I am in a haze... I think I must be depressed. I feel very disgruntled at work. I keep my smile and do what I need to do, but I just don't enjoy it anymore. I am starting school in September, so hopefully, I will start feeling better. I also hope to get a new job... one has to be advertised, I must apply and get the job... but you get the idea

No comments: