Friday, March 26, 2010

Public Service Announcement

So, I am not feeling too well and things are starting to bug me.
I have to take a break from coastie chicks because I find the material to be offensive
I am probably hormonal... but that's besides the point
I even find it hard to go on facebook as I have to read everyone's political stance

Just to share
The United States of America does not have an official language. You can stop getting your panties/whitie tighties all bunched up because you don't understand when someone is speaking in his or her native tongue. That person has every right to be in this country and reach for the American dream, whatever that may be. So if you don't like not knowing what someone is saying while she is fixing your nails or cooking your dinner... stay home. Don't come to these places of business... we know you go because they are cheaper...
And by the way, the world does not revolve around you, they aren't even talking about you. They have better things to talk about than your nasty ass cuticles or the loogie in your tea or whatever you think they did to your food
You might as well stay home and never leave or move to a compound where others like you can live.

I am beginning to dislike people of a certain race... why? They are filled with so much hate, that it is has spilled out. The white people who think they are better than everyone else and think they are good people and not racist... well, let me tell you, you are racist. With the little things you say, I catch it. Oh, you did not grow up in the south? Oh, your parents were not racist, how could you be? If I could record the evil words you say...

Black and Ghetto are not interchangeable
Asian covers more than Chinese

No comments: