Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yo Dog!

My sister and I are on an informal quest to find the best hotdogs

So far we've been to two places during our lunch breaks at work.

The first place we went is Harvey's Hotdogs. It looks like it has been around for awhile... kind of like a hole in the wall place. That atmosphere was friendly and it seemed most of the patrons were regulars. The staff were very friendly.

The second place we went is Perfectly Frank. It is a new establishment and seemed cleaner than Harvey's. However, we were the only customers sitting and eating in. There were two people who had take out. The place also offered breakast items on the weekend and that will be nice once we move to our new home. I also liked the fact they offered french fries too

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

And onion rings!

I didn't know it was a quest. I just thought you were going through some wierd hotdog phase...?