Monday, June 15, 2009

Call The Bomb Squad

My weekend was pretty quiet and nice.
On Saturday, I held my first scrapbook camp. Only my sister and a lady I met on the CC forum showed up. I am guessing because it is the end of the school year that a lot of people had things going on. I will try to having something once a month, however, I don't think many people will start coming until after school starts. I think the holiday classes might get some business with people wanting to make Christmas cards.
Lily is laughing a lot lately. We think we found her spot. Rob had her laughing for a good while yesterday and because she was laughing, he was laughing so hard. And after she fell asleep, he said he could not wait until today to make her laugh again.
I don't know what I have eaten, but she has some explosive poops lately. The poop goes up the back of her diaper and on to her clothes. Yesterday, it leaked onto me.
Yesterday, we toured the Cape Lookout. It had the drywall up only, but we were able to get an idea of how it is going to look. We are excited about that. I also cleaned our bathroom. That was a project in itself. Today, I shall attempt the other bathroom.

No comments: