Friday, June 5, 2009

wishing the whistle would blow

I am having an "off" day today. I forgot my badge/CAC at home and did not realize until I was dropping Lily off at the sitter's. I figured I could still get on base with dependant ID. Well right before I get to the gate, I realize the dependant ID is not going to help me with my work. I need the CAC to log onto the computer. So, 40 minutes later, I am back at work.
And then some co-workers wanted to have lunch, so I was going to meet them after I nursed Lily. I am almost at the spot, when traffic stops because of an accident when I realize, I was not going where I needed to go. D'oh! I finally made it and enjoyed some good sushi.
Liz wants to go to a Korean resturant tonight. That will be nice. And then tomorrow, I have my card swap. I am leaving Lily with Rob this time. Last time she wanted to be held and I don't want to confine her to her carseat. Besides, I should be able to do things too.
I am still in awe about being a mother. I can't believe my little girl will be 12 weeks on Tuesday. She is growing so fast. She is getting chubby too, especially on her thighs. She smiles a lot and laughs, but when we grab the camera, she refuses to smile.

No comments: