Wednesday, June 24, 2009

cracka lacka

oh blah
That is how I am feeling
I really need to find a job that is challenging. One of the supervisors basically confirmed it... he said "I don't want to call her our Kinko's girl", but that is what I am
Rob and I have been busy getting the house ready to put on the market. We donated a lot of clothes and threw out some junk that ended up in our neighbors' possesion.
We are thinking that if we get a decent amount on the house, we could get a larger house. We plan on paying off some bills and putting a nice down payment on the house.
Think Lily does not do well with me drinking milk. She had some terrible cramps and the only thing I could think of was that I had a glass of milk the night before. So, no more milk for a while. I guess I will get some rice milk for cereal.
If we can manage, we might go see Transformers this weekend.

No comments: