Friday, June 12, 2009

Less Than Three

Well, it is Friday! Yay!

Tomorrow, I am hosting my first class. We are doing a scrapbook page with a matching card. It is going to be a beach scene with a sand castle and some shells. We are doing something easy because scrapbooking can be so intimidating. If we have time, we may do a Father's Day spread as well. I will cut the paper and everything just in case. This time, it is free just to see how well I can do it. As I gain more confidence and more people show an interest, I may charge a fee for supplies or ask if they want to do a club thing. We shall see

My sweet Lily is growing so fast.
So, I learned something new the other day. I was always wanting to know why people would type less than three... I guess because it looks like a sideways heart... <3