Saturday, January 9, 2010

make it through the winter

While Lily is down for her nap, I'll give a quick post.

We had someone come look at the house today. We decided to bring the baby monitor to listen to what the potential buyers would say. We use the master bedroom as a game room and the loft as a master bedroom. We did this so we would not be too far from Lily, although she sleeps in our bed, but anywho. The people liked the wood floors but did not like the open master bedroom... well, duh, it's the loft, you can change it to how you want. The agent reminded them that for the price and the house being move in ready, they should still consider it. But then we heard someone mentioning that they saw "colored" people and that it not being a nice neighborhood. What the hell, just because black people live here, all of a sudden, it's a bad neighborhood. I don't want to live where you live, you racist trailer trash! I think my neighbors next door who are renting are trailer trash... they have an above ground pool that they used maybe twice... it is full of green slush and probably frozen... they have furniture on the porch, don't know if they are too lazy to walk it to the curb or they were just making room in the house. Either way, it looks awful and they are making our house look bad.

I should start using that wii fit, I am just so freakin' lazy. I guess I could and have Lily laugh at me.

Lily is getting her 3rd and 4th teeth. They are the top ones over her first two teeth.

I went to the hygenist yesterday, I am bad about flossing. My hygenist recommended having the floss where I am most of the time and not in the bathroom. So, I have it at my computer desk to remind me to floss. Don't want my teeth falling out. I don't have any cavaties though.

Dailys submitted her two-week notice so she can start taking care of Lily. She was hating the job and thinking about quitting. She will actually make money because right now, her kids are in day care and that costs a lot. Ray Lee is happy that we did find someone and she is even ecstatic that Dailys lives in the same neighborhood so she can still visit with Lily.

I guess I should get back to making my grocery list and do my cards... Yikes!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

thats messed up.
what kind of range do you get on that monitor? wow!