Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday

Well, Sunday starts a new week, right? According to Calendars, it does...

So, let's see...

We got Lily a walker. I really did not want to get one because they supposedly don't help the baby walk. I got it for her so she can move around. She almost crawling, she gets stuck in the oddest places. I figure a walker might be a better place for her. She seems to like it.

I think she is teething or something. She has been extra clingy.

We are giving our coffee table to Liz, so I laid it on its side out of the way, so we can get used to not having one. I was doing some reorganizing and cleaning. And then someone wanted to come look at the house, so I had to put the coffee table back. I doubt those people are going to buy. We did not get a phone call... it sucks. I want to say the parking and the size is the main reason we want to move. We need more space for Lily.

I think next payday, we are going to get a dining room table and start eating there instead of in front of the tv. We are also going to get rid of this huge computer desk. I just may see if I can borrow the truck from the storage rental place and put it in storage instead of throwing it out. I know Rob wants it for the next house. I just think it is so huge for the area it is in now, that people might think the house is too small.

I need to work on my card front swap. I already designed the cards, just need to pump out 17 of them. I will start that today, while Lily is napping. I also got some filing boxes so I can store my paper in a neater way.

We have been shopping around for a while, maybe a few years, I don't know. We are looking for a couch or sectional with removable cushions and a nice fabric/design. It's so hard to find what we want.

Well, the baby cries...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I used to have the best section couch with removable cushins! I got it at macys 8 years ago. LOL