Friday, October 5, 2012

Great start to a new season!

Yay! It's Fall!  I love the brisk weather and the changing colors.  Seeing the purples and oranges makes me want to craft.  I'll get to do some this weekend hopefully.  I want to make some fall cards, and start on the Christmas cards.  I also signed up to bring salty snacks for DD's class, so I am going to decorate the bags with the snacks.




Speaking of snacks and DD.  She had her day to bring snacks.  I found a snack on Pinterest.  I think it went really well.  I also googled skinning kiwi and found such an easy way to skin the kiwi.  We made rainbow skewers. 


We also went apple picking.  Both kids loved munching on the apples.



DD had a field trip to the farm and she got to get real close with the animals.  We were in the same pen as an emu.  Her favorite thing was milking the cow.  We also picked some pumpkins.



We also went to the beach!  The beach of Lake Michigan.  The water was very pretty.  It was a nice day to go.

No comments: