Saturday, July 28, 2012

Eeek! I did it again

I got some more diapers!

I went back to RG Natural Babies for some flushable liners.  In case DS has a poopy while we are away from the house, the poop will be on the liner and I just toss that in the toilet and flush.  And then I place the diaper in the travel wet bag.  Less mess.

The owner of RG Natural Babies, Michelle, is very nice, attentive, and informed.  I really liked that she gave me the attention I needed and provided insight on the various diaper brands.  She also took things so that I did not have to carry them around while I was browsing.  In addition to the diapers and flushable liners, I purchased some cloth wipes and reusable snack bags.


The reusable snack bags are Itzy Ritzy.  They can be machine washed and air dried or just wiped clean. They come in some fun designs. The smaller ones come in packs of two.

The cloth wipes are OsoCozy and come in a pack of 15 for $8.95. The liners are Tweedle Bug Bio Liners.  The liners worked awesome!  I just tossed the liner with the poop in the toilet and did not have to scrape or spray the diaper, which is good since the kids' toilet with the sprayer is out of commission.

Diapers:  I wanted to get some cute designs for DS.  Most of the cute designs are for girls, but I did find a few that I liked!















GroVia AIO Robot and Planes.  These are All in Ones (AIO). However, they are not pockets. There are snaps where you place the insert. These are cute boy designs.  The snaps for adjustment are on the side instead of the front like on the pocket diapers, it was a bit of a challenge with a squirmy kid, but I managed.  Assuming he had his poop earlier in the day, I did not put a flushable liner into the diaper.  Big mistake!  He had a poop and unlike the pocket diaper, the poop was everywhere.  I had to scrape the poop off the two liners and the shell.  What a mess.  I will remember to use a flushable liner when I use these diapers again.
















BottomBumpers How cute is this guy! This diaper is plain black and has the giraffe on the butt. I saw it and had to buy it.  Like the GroVia, this is not a pocket diaper.  It has color coded snaps on the inside so you can snap in the correct size liner (daddy proof). In addition to being like the GroVia, the adjustment snaps are on the side.



BlueBerry  These diapers were cute too! The inserts are very long. You fold them in half and snap them to each other. I guess it makes it so it will hold more urine.  They worked very well over night!






Happy Heinys.  The Happy Heinys are made in the USA!  How cute is this one! Boy's best friend!


No comments: