Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Safety Week

Last week, we took it easy

Monday, we had a playdate at local park. DD got to play with some kids she played with from the last playdate. This park had a zip line thing and she asked to go on it. She liked it. She can be a bit of daredevil. She may not be that coordinated, but with the park, she is gaining more confidence.

Tuesday, we story time at the library. This week's theme was fighting fires. After the stories, we walked to the fire station that is next to the library. The kids got to get in the fire engine and check out the ambulance and get a tour of the station.  DS started getting cranky, so we did not tour the station.

We had spaghetti for dinner. I put some on DS tray for his booster seat. He loved it and loved feeding himself (with his hands). We strip the kids down for spaghetti night and we also schedule spaghetti night around bath night.  Well, DS has had a rash since we left VA. Don't know if its from the pool chemicals or exczema... Let's say after he was done eating, he started rubbing the spaghetti on his belly and then he became distressed. I stopped in the middle of dinner and started a bath for him to get all that spaghetti off him.... I know, I know, should have used a bib!

Wednesday, the library was having another thing for kids, but DD decided she did not want to go to the library. So she played with Play-Doh and then we baked cookies.  She then rode her balance bike to the mailbox. DS's new diapers arrived!

Hoping to get a loaf pan this weekend so I can start baking bread. I got one the other day, but as I was bringing the bag, my wrist let go (arthritis) and I dropped it on the ground and it shattered.

Thursday, we went to the library for another magic show

No comments: